Purify dock water with one convenient unit.
The FCI DTS+Solo is a on-board stand-alone, high output dockside water purifying unit allowing you to enjoy fresh purified drinking, cooking, and bath water from your dockside source.
- 2,000 / 3,000
- 120 / 240
- 50 / 60
This self-contained dockside water purifying unit allows you to enjoy fresh purified drinking, cooking, and bath water from your dockside source. Its compact, modular design allows it to be tucked away just about anywhere. This advanced system includes a GAC and sediment filter, making it optimized for extended membrane life, which means less maintenance, lower operating costs and more enjoyment out on the water. The FCI DTS+Solo removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS), causing surfaces to dry without leaving water spots. Spend less time wiping down your vessel, and relish the benefits of spot-free wash-downs to extend the life of your vessel’s paint and wax finish. The FCI DTS+Solo encompasses all of the qualities and reliability you have come to know with FCI Watermakers.
Typical Sea Water Conditions
- 77° F / 25° C,
- 125 PSI
Components & Variations
(with optional bracket)
GAC & Sediment Filter
- Purified dock water for drinking, cooking, and bathing with no equipment on the dock needed
- Removes up to 99% of TDS
- Removes viruses, bacteria, and cysts
- Spot-free wash-down saves time, with no need to chamois-dry surfaces
- Extends your vessel’s paint and wax life
- Compact, space-saving design
- Pumps and motors included
- Extremely low power consumption
- Exceptionally low noise and vibration
- Wall- or deck-mountable