The Max-Q+APC/DTS is the Flagship of our Max-Q Series, containing 3 modes of operation: Seawater Single-pass, Spot-free Double-pass, and Spot-free Dockside Municipal water treatment, all in one compact system.
- Max-Q+APC and DTS+ in one all-inclusive system
- The only true, one-touch fully automatic combo unit on the market
- The industry’s only Marine Certified HMI/PLC Touch Screen V4 Control System
- Exclusive NEMA 4X rated enclosures and valves for safety and protection in harsh environments
- 8-point Vibration Isolation for exceptionally quiet operation
The Max-Q+APC/DTS is the flagship of the series, containing 3 systems in 1 compact frame: Watermaker, Double-pass Spot-free Seawater Purifier, and Spot-free Dockside Treatment System for municipal feed water.
Max-Q+APC/DTS Double-pass Specs
- 1,850 GPD
- 1,200 GPD
- 2,000 GPD
- 2.29; 0.75 (DTS)
- 120 / 220 / 380 / 480
- 1, 3
- 50 / 60
The Max-Q+APC/DTS is an all-inclusive system which saves up to 40% on initial equipment cost, and 50% less on the installation cost of multiple components.
FCI brings you the first all-in-one fully automated, self-adjusting system, thanks to Automatic Pressure Control (APC) valving, automated source water valve selection, and the industry’s only marine certified hi-res touch screen panel. Choose amongst 3 modes:
Seawater – seawater to purified water
Double-pass – seawater to spot-free
Dockside – municipal to spot-free
Our exclusive, intuitive V4 controls allow you to customize your system, and go from seawater to drinking water, or dock water to spot-free water with one touch. The included carbon and sediment pre-filtration optimizes membrane life, resulting in less maintenance, lower operating costs and more enjoyment at sea. Safety is a top priority, so we employ the industry’s only NEMA 4X rated electrical enclosures and valves, which means they are resistant to corrosion and protected against directed water intrusion. With the built-in DTS+, spend less time wiping down your vessel, and relish the benefits of spot-free wash-downs to maintain and extend the life of your yacht’s finishes, equipment and gear.
Icons and intuitive navigation make customizing your system effortless.
Eliminate hard water build-up on your gear, galley and appliances.
Provides purified drinking and cooking water when you need it.
No more chamois-drying windows, rails, and hard-to-reach areas.
Typical Water Conditions
- 77º F / 25º C,
- 32,000 Seawater; <500 Municipal/DTS,
- 825 PSI Seawater; 60 PSI Municipal/DTS
Components & Variations
- Spot-free water from seawater or dockside water
- 3-in-1 System saves up to 40% in cost of equipment, and 50% less on installation
- Fully Automated in all 3 modes of operation: Seawater, Double-pass, and Dockside modes
- Standard Automatic Pressure Control auto-adjusts pressure to global feed water conditions
- Intuitive HMI/PLC V4 Control System with one touch operation
- Exclusive Marine Certified 7” Hi-res Touch Screen Display
- NEMA 4X Rated V4 Control Valving and Protection
- Noise-dampening 8-point Vibration Isolation Mounts and Open Frame design contribute to the industry’s quietest operating system
- Built-in, on-screen troubleshooting, and exceptional on-call technical support available
- Fully automated Fresh Water Flush
- Standard DTS GAC Filter protects against chlorine and harmful dock water contaminates
- Standard 40 sq. ft. commercial Pre-filter with PVC core in addition to pressure monitoring and alarming
- 40 sq. ft. of 5μ micron pleated filtration
- Unique IP address for remote access
- The industry’s smallest double-pass unit available in its category
- Ability to relocate Pressure Vessel Assemblies and FWF Assembly to reduce frame footprint
- 316L SS Boost Pump with washdown duty motor and 316L SS motor shaft
- 316SS HP Pump
- The industry’s only Visual indication of product and brine flows
- Dual Voltage and Dual Hertz operation
- Multiple display station capabilities
- Automatic Flush system
- Washdown Duty Motors
- 316SS pressure transducers
- Pretreatment lockout
- Complete exploded view manuals
- One-piece skid mount design
Optional Equipment / Accessories
- Bridge classified 4.3” or 7” remote touch control station
- pH neutralizer filter
- Cruising kits
- UV sterilizers
- Feed water pressure regulators, relief valves and feed pump
- Automated and manual Media Filters
- Custom system designs
- System soft start