Quality and reliability you can touch.
The Neptune+ Series has etched is place in the industry for being highly efficient and extremely reliable. The Horizontal configuration is a dependable workhorse with a marine-grade touch screen panel and Automated Pressure Control (APC).
Modularity, quality, and reliability you can touch.
The Neptune+ Modular is perfect when installation space is limited. Separate components allow you to mount and place the equipment to fit your given space without sacrificing performance.
- Neptune+ Horizontal
- Neptune+ Modular
- 3,400 / 4,600 / 5,800 / 8,000 / 10,000
- 12.88 / 17.42 / 21.97 / 30.30 / 37.88
- 220 / 380 / 460
- 50 / 60
With output capacities ranging from 3,400 to 10,000 GPD, the Neptune+ Series has established itself as a dependable workhorse by utilizing premium components: 316SS pumps, commercial filtration, NEMA 4X electrical enclosures, slow turning HP pumps, pressure vessels with 6x the safety factor, and industry-leading certified control systems. When you add Automated Pressure Control, and the corresponding media filtration skid, the Neptune+APC is the optimum system with automated watermaking at your fingertips. The Neptune+ Horizontal and Modular configurations allow flexible installation options, which make it ideal for commercial vessels, island homes, oil platforms, hotels, or large yachts with limited operating space.
The Neptune+ is equipped with FCI’s next generation V4 controller and interface, which allows customization of your Watermaker through intuitive advanced touch screen controls. Our monitor’s higher heat tolerance and system design allows it to work in the harshest environments. FCI V4 HMI/PLC Touch Screen Controls can be installed with confidence, because they are Marine Certified with Type Approval Certifications from: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Det Norske Veritas, and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping. Rest assured, our displays will not interfere with other on-board electronics.
Typical Sea Water Conditions
- 77° F / 25° C,
- 825 PSI
Components & Variations
|Width 1,200-2,400 GPD||47.50"|
|Width 3,100-5,500 GPD||54.50"|
|Width 7,500-9,500 GPD||94.95"|
Fresh Water Flush
2500 PV Assembly
5500 PV Assembly
9500 PV Assembly
- Exclusive Marine Certified HMI/PLC V4 Control System
- 7” Hi-res Touch Screen
- Monitors are Type Approval Certified for marine use by: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Det Norske Veritas, and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- New NMEA 2000 compatible
- Unique IP address for remote access
- Built-in, on-screen troubleshooting
- 316SS Low-pressure Pump with closed impeller design (producing 50% more pressure with the same horsepower)
- 316SS HP Pump
- Commercially designed to operate 24/7, 365 days per year
- Pressure Vessels with 316SS pressure and product ports, stress-eliminating engineering
- 80 sq. ft. of Commercial Pre-filtration
- Conservatively rated to ensure performance under varying conditions
- Wash-down duty motors (epoxy coated, neoprene gaskets)
- Dual isolation mounts: 6 each on the pump and motor skid, and 6 on the main frame
- One Year Warranty
Optional Equipment / Accessories
- Bridge classified 4.3” or 7” remote touch control station
- pH neutralizer filter
- Spare parts kits
- Cruising kits
- UV sterilizers
- Feed water pressure regulators, relief valves and feed pump
- Automated and manual Media Filters
- Custom system designs
- System soft start