Titan produces a tidal wave of clean, fresh water.
- Tailored to your specifications and needs
- Manual or fully-automated operation
- 10” Marine Certified V5 HMI/PLC Touch Screen Controller
- NMEA 4X Enclosures and Valves
- Remote monitoring via computer or smartphone
Whether you’re maintaining a tropical seaside resort, servicing a local municipality or manning an oil platform in the North Sea, the Titan is your global fresh water source.
- Feed TDS
The Titan Series is admired worldwide for its reliability, design and low maintenance. Whether it’s manual or completely automated, the Titan Series is completely customizable and configurable to fit a wide range of applications. Add a next generation V5 HMI/PLC Touch Screen Controller, Energy Recovery, fully automated media filtration, fully automated pressure control, and massive high-capacity membranes; these custom systems are a special breed of Watermakers, built and tailored to your unique specifications. These innovative adaptations of FCI’s exclusive watermaking technology redefines our reputation for being the industry’s true innovators of tomorrow’s marine desalination.
Typical Sea Water Conditions
- 77° F / 25° C,
- 825 PSI
Components & Variations
10” Marine Certified HMI/PLC V5 Control System with Touch Screen, and NMEA 4X rated enclosures.
2205 Duplex, Direct Drive Pump with 10X corrosion resistance of 316SS.
Energy Recovery System cuts operational costs by up to 40%.
Energy Recovery Device features 2205 HP Boost Pump, Direct Drive VFD Driven HP Pump and Pulsation Dampener.
Automated Dual FRP Media Tanks removes particulate down to 25-microns.
High-pressure flow sensors provide feedback for V5 control system to allow for full pressure control automation.
Sensors and automated valves for unattended operation and remote monitoring.
480 sq ft of 5 micron filtration with 316SS Pressure Differential Gauges, and Inlet Pressure Regulation.
- Dedicated Backwash Pumps
- Fully Automated Pre-filtration
- Extensive Redundant Back-Up Gauges
- 316SSL or 2205 Duplex High Pressure Pumps
- Targeted Recovery Rates for High TDS Seawater
- Energy Recovery Transfer Device
- ASTM Stamped Pressure Vessels
- High Rejection Membranes
- Fully Automated Pressure Control
- 7-10 inch HMI Resistive Touch Control Panels
- HMI/PLC V5 Control System
- Fully Automated Fresh Water Flush
- Open Frame or Containerized Designs
- Remote Wi-Fi Access
- Performance Logging
- On-screen Diagnosis
- On-screen User Manuals