A Full-featured and affordable solution.
The Aquamiser+ Series is a full-featured affordable solution that meets your water production needs. It’s advanced programmable settings, remote display capabilities and included Fresh Water Flush system make it the clear choice amongst boaters.
All of the benefits of the framed unit made to fit your space.
The Aquamiser+ Modular configuration is perfect when installation space is limited. Separate components allow you to mount and place the equipment to fit your given space without sacrificing performance.
- Aquamiser+ Framed
- Aquamiser+ Modular
- 250 / 500 / 600 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,800
- 1.5 / 1.5 / 1.5 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 2.5
- 1.52 / 1.52 / 1.52 / 1.52 / 2.29 / 2.29
- 120 / 220
- 50 / 60
With outputs of 250–1,800 GPD this series will provide the safety and controls needed to operate both dependably and efficiently. The Aquamiser+ is available in framed and modular configurations to be utilized in tight spaces and bulkheads. However, despite its small size, the expansive controls include a fully automatic Fresh Water Flush System for unattended maintenance. Scheduled flushes, once a week or more frequently, will help maintain and keep your watermaker fresh and ready for your next voyage.
Optional remote displays allow you to monitor critical conditions of operation and execute fresh water flushes. Commercial Pre-filters are standard on 1,200 and 1,800 units; and, a no-cost upgrade for lower output systems when chosen at the time of order.
The Aquamiser+ is also DTS+ compatible. FCI DTS+ units allow you to create purified drinking water, and enjoy spot-free wash-downs from your dockside source at minimal cost without compromising your seawater membranes. The FCI DTS+ add-on component is designed to treat dock water in-line while utilizing your Aquamiser+ pump and control system.
Typical Sea Water Conditions
- 77° F / 25° C,
- 825 PSI
Components & Variations
|With Filters 250-500 GPD Units||31.30"|
|With Filters 600-1,800 GPD Units||47.50"|
Fresh Water Flush
250-500 PV Assembly
600-1800 PV Assembly
|Height||12.75" (3 vessels)|
- Staged starting of motors
- Timed start-up (Prime, Init, Run)
- TDS monitoring of product water
- Automatically diverts water to the product tank below 500 PPM
- Programmable automatic Fresh Water Flush; or, convenient one-touch button for manual operation
- Overpressure protection (HP fault)
- Loss of Prime/Fouled Filter detection (LP fault)
Features with Remote Display
- Remote system control up to 150’ away
- Readout of product TDS
- Automatic tank level controls
- Programmable times/set points and display settings
Optional Equipment / Accessories
- Dockside Treatment System (DTS)
- Filter Replacement Kit
- Pocket PPM Meter
- Ultra-Violet Sterilizer
- Remote Display
For Your Unique Needs
Build a Custom WatermakerLearn More